Some pics after a saturday-morning wash.

My N15 GTi needed a good wash, and afterwards I took some quick shots with my phone. Also, included a picture of the wheels I'm gonna try and get in a few months (hopefully).

almera008jpg.jpg

almera009jpg.jpg

almera010jpg.jpg

almera011jpg.jpg

almera012jpg.jpg

newrimsjpg.jpg

I was also thinking about painting the 'spokes' in the grill black. Leave the rest of the grill red, just those little spokes.

Hey Mike. I was planning on other wheels, but when I found these, I just fell in love. The graphite color should work great with the red of the car. :)

Mine are painted black at the minute, it does make a nice little touch yeah mate!
Your car looks pretty clean! :)

Thanks man! She's got some spots that need work, bit of rust and such, but only a little. She's 12 years old, what can you expect? Other then that, she looks great.

I just ordered some clear side-indicators and new speakers for in the back. The previous owner put some speakers in the hatboard. I'm not a big fan of that, but since the holes are already there, I figured I'd put some new ones in since the old ones are blown.

Still looking for the Ph2 headlights. There should an adres in the Netherlands where I can get some, I'm looking into it. :)

In the meantime, the TSR wheels are a no-go. I've heard the paintwork on these are pretty shabby. A re-paint should work, but with the extra money needed for that, I could buy other, nicer looking wheels. The TSR's are pretty cheap.

Also, as things stand now, the car should go for some body and paint work mid-june. The hood is getting a respray, and both left- and right-frontpanels.

I also put in some clear side-indicators. That really helps with the look of the car, looks so much better now!!

almera013.jpg

Looks like I'm back on track with the TSR's. The rumors about bad quality are from a series they of TSW's from 18 months ago, which are now replaced.

Back
Top Bottom