sometimes i wonder if im wasting my time.....

So as some of you already know im a old member returning and have purchased a 1.4 from a woman at work as a cheap run about and now i kinda have the bug again.
After deciding i need a car occasionally i purchased this almera from a lady i work with who basically was trading it in at work for a Nissan Note due to me pointing out the usual rust around the rear seatbelt mounts.
The car would have gone to scrap at work and she had just had a full service and new battery on it also has good mot and is taxed till april along with the fsh i thought i best snap it up even though i only had the intension to keep it standard and just drive it.
I now after a week of owning it have found myself wanting to make it a gti rep along with a few other plans in mind im thinking i may even end up fitting a turbo sr20 which was my intension with my ph3 gti i sold before no thanks to Spyke after taking me out for a blast in his 5door turbo yesterday when collecting a few gti parts from him (big thanks to him and the guys for yesterday).

so i decided to give it a good clean followed by G3 (by hand will get a mop soon), then a polish with ultra deep shine and finally a coat of hi def wax.
before
CopyofIMAG0454.jpg

CopyofIMAG0453.jpg

CopyofIMAG0455.jpg

after
CopyofIMAG0458.jpg

CopyofIMAG0457.jpg

CopyofIMAG0459.jpg

oh and i fitted the gti tailgate too.

more to come for soon.

That looks better already mate.

It'll be good with the GTi bits on. Give me a shout if you need anything else bud.

Looks nice as it is mate. Forget the GTi bits and spend the cash on power and handling for a nice sleeper.

Back
Top Bottom