Splitters

Are you fullfilling your signature...or did you mean 'splitters'?

Does anyone know what type of spitters will fit a N16 Please ?
Or Does anyone have one for sale ?

Henry

I would suggest an premier division footballer or if your budget cant stretch that far, what about a chav or two as a stop gap whilst you save up £8 million or so? :P

Trug

I got one from a 2001 Cupra-R and although it went on it was a bloody fiddle to fit even with the bumper off.
Needed some V shapes cut out from underneath and some heavy bending to get it to go on.
Looks OK, not spectacular but then again for £20 can't complain too much.

Personally if I had the cash I'd go for something designed for the car, not much around but Darren's looks good.

A few bodykit items here. Splitters for p1 and p2. I'm tempted by the rear spats.

http://www.autostyle.co.za/prodlist.php?pid=nissan&cid=almera

p1 splitter
1967583d2176cc98ff1c_large.jpg

Thanks for the site ed, just wondering if you have any other special sites for body kits, I am wanting the TR 'TRIAL' Bumper or Bar as aussies say, Its on carmate.com but the shipping is ridiculous just wondering if you could help us out. Want to fulfil my skyline dream lol.

Nothing like that in the UK I'm afraid mate. Only two or three bumpers in the UK and imo they are turd. There are some links to body kits in the N16 Cosmetics forums and in the Links forum.

some lads on the N16 Malaysian Owners Club got the S15 bumper to fit and looks sweet. thought it was too much of a head ache so I just got a splitter.

Image334.jpg

file.php

file.php

Bumpers in Thailand.

Realy quite nice this one.

p1050621.jpg

benzene said:
About the front bumpers here is some that N16s around here are dressing up with. Just some ideas for ya

This is one Nismo set:

edk, I cant seem to be able to register to Autostyle.co.za as it requires a valid SA ID :S there are some stuff thats quite interesting there! could you do it?

Back
Top Bottom