SRP+EGP+megs step 3=

NaylorGTS

AOC Moderator
just before JAE I washed it, used the super resin polish, then the extra gloss protection, then gave it a coat of megs step 3 pure wax, washed it again yesterday and gave it another coat of wax

reflec003.jpg

reflec012.jpg

reflec011.jpg

reflec009.jpg

reflec006.jpg

reflec005.jpg

yes it did look mint, i want mine to look that shiny, tis the same colour so its def possible, shame your car was parked in a puddle naylor :(

Cars looking as clean as always lol.
I've bought a meguiars smooth surface clay kit for my silvia when it arrives are they easy to use and how oftern do you do yours naylor?

clay is so easy to use,you dont realise how much crap is on the paint,evern after polishing. my crx paint was like sandpaper, so rough. even after a few polishes was no better. used the clay and the stuff that came off was unreal.looked amazing afterwards.well worth the time and effort.

they say every 6 months to use the clay, but Ive found that once you do it, and then keep the car clean, a wash every week and a polishing/waxing session every few weeks you dont really need to do it again unless you park under trees or near railway lines
I should of done mine as it didnt get washed much this year as I got it out, drove to a meet, then back again and it was still clean looking so did it again and again, left it a little bit rough, so could be better
I've used the detailer spray but it always ends up hurting my wrist because of the trapped nerve in my shoulder, which I need to stop weightlifting to heal, but I also need to get a lighter job so might aswell just push through it lol
so i usually end up using soapy water, its the same thing anyway, people use fast glass too, maybes because its a stronger detergent Im not sure

You know your cars clean enough when you can see the reflection of your muscles in the shine............ ;)

lol, going to get a porter cable later, probs wait for xmas and get my lass to buy me one instead of a load of shite she normally gets me :lol:

br3n, its called hard work mate ;) , not one of those you see down the gym who cant even lift their own bodyweight

Back
Top Bottom