stainless exhaust system

So my exhaust rusted and snapped just before the back box, so i am going to go stainless for the new one.

i was just wondering, what kind of set up do people have?
i am leaving the cat in, and going stainless from there back, until i can get more money together for the 4-2-1

i dont want anything that sounds like thunder.

have you gone straight back from the cat? or left the other box in?

any help is appreciated

i have one for sale its 2" cat back stainless steel with 2 boxes.. sounds great and isnt to loud.. if my GF can stand it for 3 hours you know its nothing stupid.. i want £130 for it if your intrested...

Ian you have an N16 system for sale? Just checking you noticed this was the N16 section.

what ever you do dont go powerflow they are crap mate.
i know loads will highly recommend mij
and for the box's all depends how loud you want the exhaust to be

well, although it sounds silly, i did quite like the sound it was making without the backbox, (when it broke) so id be going for a tuned up version of that really

so do people normally use 2 boxes? or straight pipe to the backbox?

no bother, ill stick to the original plan of a custom one then, the lad at the garage can do it for me, as long as he knows what set up im after, so im just trying to get a general idea of what people use.

well in the long run i probably would be going for a bit of a power gain, so id be looking at something that will help that, and obviously still sound good, think im guna make a few calls and go and hear some exhausts so i can make my mind up.

Back
Top Bottom