Still headlight issues

I still cannot fit my headlights properly, im not sure how to take off something from the old one.
Pictures show the new one on top and the old one on bottom what is missing from the new one and how can i get it connected!!!:evil::evil:
Thanks in advance
dsc00174t.jpg

Both lights
dsc00175zq.jpg

Old light
dsc00176u.jpg

New light

Somebody may correct me on this and i haven't tried it myself, but looking at the hole where it should go on the new one, it is a twist and lock style fitting. Maybe a quick spray of silicone rubber lube between the gap may help!
There will be some kind of rubber grommet on the adjuster unit for waterproof sealing, so it may be tough to twist.
Anyone out there done one of these and can advise Choisemera?

Not sure of exact details on your car but check this out. It shows the light units individual parts:

http://tinyurl.com/ykwlcwh

Look around that site for your exact model :)

yes it is the head light hight adjuster,and yes it will twist off,sometimes a little push down first will help then twist anticlockwise.
but that is the easy part.
when you have twisted it out there is a plastic rod with a ball on the end,this clips in to the reflector part of the lamp and can be quite hard to get out without breaking if your not carefull.
and again can be quite tricky to put back in to the new lamp

Back
Top Bottom