streaky household rides

hi folks will add the pic's on monday when get time but you will have few days to wait to see them but the new line up is complete for now lol.

for her indoors have a P reg black gti with some nice mods thanks to previous owner

myself a P reg primera EGT thats up for sale but if it doesn't sell then may keep it or break it not sure yet.

and as i need a car for towing decided against another mera gti as although they are great fun not really big enough to tow a car trailor so bought an ex plod V70 T5 estate thats been tweeked in a few areas and goes like the hot snot. and is a bonus being manual.

so will take piccy's monday on my day off and grace the page with them.

in the yard have a nissan micra K11 that i raced last season. and always on the look out for any nissan micra's that are cheap and can collect from anywhere in the uk at the right price for them especially early ones and will pay good money for early 1.2's

weathers been rubbish but here's few pics got so far

almera.jpg

carinterior010.jpg

enginepics001.jpg

almera1.jpg

almera3.jpg

the primera egt

primera007.jpg

primera008.jpg

carinterior013.jpg

carinterior014.jpg

carinterior016.jpg

and my new toy for towing

carinterior008.jpg

v70 is ex plod and has following mods and is also nice fact its manual

uprated suspension and brakes
t5 850R wheels
chipped and remap
cat back stainless system
bailey dump valve
supposed to be 290bhp but no evidence to back that up just what was told when bought it.

thanks to member on here, clear side repeaters arrived today so they are now fitted so yet another little mod to mera .

and swopped jvc head unit for a kenwood one as prefer the black facia on the kenwood unit.

v70 is ex plod and has following mods and is also nice fact its manual

uprated suspension and brakes
t5 850R wheels
chipped and remap
cat back stainless system
bailey dump valve
supposed to be 290bhp but no evidence to back that up just what was told when bought it.

Bet its lovely for distance work.

Very nice, will look forward to seeing it at the meet.

Back
Top Bottom