stripping ready for the turbo

quickdraw

AOC Trader
Well started stripping the micra front end today to get ready for the turbo engine to be prepped for dropping it in.

the engine coming out will be going in my GTi so no waste.

started her up and had a little run befoire the engine comes out make sure everything was kool!

IMAGE_103.jpg

get teh turbo sorted - boost pipes - and sort the FMIC

So was it driveable while in the Micra? Because I've always wondered what SR20 Micra's are like.

Havent had it out and about on the road tbh mate - never sorted the body work out - engine all running - drive assembly all done just needed to sort the body work out to be able to put it out on the road!

Shifted though :)
engine and car passed MOT. emmisions etc done!
but as said i have never had time to comeplete the body work - but this is now my main priority. as i have put other things one hold. rather than putting the k10 on hold. im gonna go full ahead and have it on the road by next year.

And this is the only sr20 k10 i know of.

there was another guy started one but he had to give up due to expenses as he was getting a garage to do his for him.

they had problems with the wiring and getting it to idle etc.

there been a few 2lt k11's dbull etc.

but i do believe it is still the only k10 2ltr, unless someone else has started/done one.

best person to ask would be james, as he is still on the msc and i no longer am..

Back
Top Bottom