Technomera

• Thread starter Thread starter Technogeek
  • Start date Start date
T

Technogeek

I got a few pic's of my old mera before it goes off to it's new owner.
1998 R 1.4i Premium ... no mod's apart from a mofo of a backbox and a little yellow paint lmfao :lol:

The Images are not 56k friendly you have been warned lmfao

check out the thumbnail views on my photo album

The pics are here

Hope it will be collected this weekend with any luck.
Then my hunt for another Almera starts i really want a phase2 GTI and i cant beleave my insurance would only increase by £20 from the 1.4 to the 2ltr GTi :D all the more reason to get one. ... Like i needed an excuse lmao :cool:

yeh alot of people have found that :D its strange since its a jump from group 7 to 14 (thats correct isnt it?)

Yeah the mera I have at the moment is group 7 the GTI is a group 12 I think.
Still it makes you wonder how they justify putting the 1.4 into a group 7 insurance bracket. :confused:
I can’t complain though after seeing some of the quotes you guys have had in the insurance thread. :lol:

i dunno cos wen i got my p1 gti they said my insurance had increasesd becose i was going from a renault 5 gt turbo wich is a group 14 to almera gti wich is a 15. maybe they were pullin piss for xtra 500 quid for the mera lol

consett_GTi said:
i dunno cos wen i got my p1 gti they said my insurance had increasesd becose i was going from a renault 5 gt turbo wich is a group 14 to almera gti wich is a 15. maybe they were pullin piss for xtra 500 quid for the mera lol

Sounds a bit harsh, im only paying £210 extra going from a Group 4 (with mods declared) to a group 17 Jap Grey lol

Back
Top Bottom