The AOC Slut!

jedi

AOC Trader
Well my GTI has been round a few members in the club! Started with Hasan i believe who did a great job of modding it- i cant take that credit! The Gurrr in Aberdeen had it for a year and now i have it as the 3rd Almera i've owned.

The car has been a great buy and i love it. At the end of the day it was modded a long time ago and it has done 110k so its needed tidying so i've just spent out on it and shes looking like new again!

I've just had the bonnet, roof, front wings, front bumper and rear lights fully re-sprayed. I've fitted a vented custom F50 bonnet you may recognise from Paul D's car. I've also had some GTI graphics put on the side which may not me to everyones taste but i feel its just made the car stand out that bit better.

Hope you like it-

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff225/ff2000/

looks really clean mate, not too fond of the bonnet vent, but the rest of it looks mint!

I like the graphics you put on the side aswell, kinda subtle and not anything too OTT!

looks well mate, great car

cheers m8. That bonnet is my fav mod actually! Thanx paul d for sortin that- well pleased wit it!

dub_almera said:
looks really clean mate, not too fond of the bonnet vent, but the rest of it looks mint!

I like the graphics you put on the side aswell, kinda subtle and not anything too OTT!

looks well mate, great car
same comment as that /\ not into the Ferrari bonnet vent. a GTi-R bonnet vent would of looked mint :)

and be the same as every other almera- na not for me, wont see another bonnet like the one i got! I ad a pretty good idea what it was gona look like before i bought it after seein pics of it on paul's car so couldnt wait to get it fitted!

I no it seems to be the rage now to jack your bonnet up and when i got the car the bonnet was lifted very high at the back and i just thought it looked bloody awful. Plus i got fed up with people asking what was wrong with my bonnet and had i hit something! So after a few days i lowered it back down.

I actually quite like the F50 vent, it looks a lot more "smooth" and sleek than the GTI-R one in my opinion :)

Is it me or do you have one de-globed indicator and one normal? Or is it just the angles of the pics? :confused:

Also, I'm sure i've seen them red alcantara door trim things before, did the previous owner do a tutorial on here or something?

love the F50. gota get me 1 of them.. not to keen on the black wheels.. and how ya do them shadowing around the lights , front and back? , but looks nice fella...

yes! knew sum1 must like the bonnet! Cheers lads! And dammit i thought sum1 might notice the indicators. Just ad to replace one cos the light fell out and smashed before i bought the car so yes one is not de-globed but i cant say i rele care about it to be honest.

I'm not sure what you mean about the red trim or the light shading! Most the mods were on the car when i got it so not sure how alot of the mods were done. Before this i moded an Impreza and lost 6k in one year on it so this time i wanted to buy a car that was already done! Let sum1 else take the loss!

If the bonnet vents didnt have that daft pointy raised up bit in the middle i actually wouldnt mind them

Heres the spec-

Interior:
2 Corbeau Bucketseats (recliner)
Colour Coded Steering Wheel
Colour Coded Door Cards
Stealth Airmetal Pedals
Momo Gearknob
Momo Leather Shifter Surround

ICE:
2 - 7" TFT Monitors (Mounted into rear of headrests)
2 - Infinity 6x9's
Sony Explode Sub (1200w)
JMB Amp

Exterior:
OZ Gemini Alloys (6 spoke - powdercoated dark grey)
Toyo Proxy Tyres
Almera GTI Bodykit
25% medium tint allround
JDM Grille
JDM Wind Deflectors
Punto Rear wiper motor
Turbo Grove Discs
Redstuff Ceramic Brakepads (allround)
Undercar Neons
Clear Side Repeaters
Colour Coded Rear Lights
Colour Coded Numberplate Surround
Sharkfin Aerial
De-Badged Front and Rear
F50 Replica Bonnet
GTI Graphics
Engine:
SR20de (182bhp)
Powertech Induction Kit (with Heatshield)
JWT Camshaft (Rollercam s3 cams)
Hotshot Header (de-cat manifold)
Janspeed s/steel catback system (5" slashcut exit)
Exedy Fast Road Clutch
Fidanza Flywheel
Fidanza Pullies
Fidanza Short Shifter
Destek Uni Chip
APEX Energy Suspention (Lowered car by 35mm)
Front & Rear Strut Brace

cars lookin good my man... looks well nice with the r-spray but not sure on the bonnet prefered my lift. ha ha

Dont like the bonnet, looks like an albatross landed in the paint before it was dry and died there, or the BMW shark-fin antenna. They look shit on BMW's. Looks realy straight and looked after , wheels look spot on as does the colour coding round the lights, Side graphic is nice - been toying with that idea myself actually, and thank god im not the only one who tinted all round. Looks like a van if you obey the law.

Good work.

each to their own- agree on the tints- just w8ing to get pulled over for it tho. If i used the car as my daily run-around then i wouldnt have the tints like that but as i only drive the car round locally at weekends i should get away with it!

sri_alan said:
Its got Goodridge braided hoses as well. The pulleys are by Unorthodox Racing not Fidanza.

lol no one likes a smart ass. :D
just kidding

i love the car mate, and the bonnet well I actually like it. if i could pick anything out that i wouldnt hasve done it would be the aerial and the interior Red colour coding, bu thats just my opinon, apart from that i love it!! :)

cheers m8. i think the bonnet's taking a slating cos it dont look that good in the pics actually. Everyone thats seen it in the flesh really likes it. Its my fav mod on the car personally so its defo staying!

I duno bout the pulleys and that, thats the list i was given with the car, i'm not into the technicalities!

Back
Top Bottom