the11commandments.jpg

View in the morning, Tommo, Pel and Ed
IMG_2460.jpg

Secret Santa!
IMG_2464.jpg

Then outside in the cold
Pel, Ed and Darren
IMG_2465.jpg

Nice few lineups, including simcard, mera_red_gti, hopelessness, niro06, Tommo, Pel, Ed and Darren
IMG_2467.jpg

EDIT1.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

We recquisitioned a couple of chairs
IMG_2476.jpg

Pel's rainbow lights :P
IMG_2479.jpg

Darren's N16 on its way back to form
EDIT2.jpg

Ed's stunning N16
IMG_1632.jpg

Pels nice black GTi, the only black one there!
IMG_1633.jpg

The simminator
IMG_1640.jpg

David's GTi looking absolutely stunning as always
IMG_1641.jpg

Phil's 5-door with new meshed grille :)
IMG_1642.jpg

Niro looking sweet on standard wheels
IMG_1643.jpg

With Tommo
IMG_1644.jpg

What suspension did you have before?
I just had it on springs but I found out that when I had the all the audio in the back that the weight was pressing down on the springs and was cutting into each other so I just threw them in the end.

battery to boot mod 5kg
stinger 2nd battery 16kg
2 12 subs aprox 5-10kg
3 hifonics 2channel amps 3kg each
1x hifonics mono block guessing 6kg
then had a Boot buld with loads of MDF and TV Tuner, AV Switch a few kg

the back was lower then the front.

Darren you might want to drop the YD22 in there as you'd need the torque to get that off the line! So much weight added! lol Would like to hear the sound you get once it's done though mate... and yes, get it lowered!!!!

Darren you might want to drop the YD22 in there as you'd need the torque to get that off the line! So much weight added! lol Would like to hear the sound you get once it's done though mate... and yes, get it lowered!!!!

the audio sound really nice. my mate won 3rd overall in Europe for best sound qualty i think 5 channel and he said my system sounds better then his (I use to work with him befor he left to go back home)

it but a really big smile on my face when it was running. I am planning to design a boot install so I can rip part of it out by 2 or 4 bolts/screws so It will save weight. planning to rip the subs and boxs out and 2nd battery out when I don't need it.

Pel's rainbow lights. We love them ;) Great to see another collection of fine Almeras. This needs to happen more often :)

Looks like a good meet shame i couldn't make it. Hopefully will get to next meet if my car is fixed.

No excuse to miss the piss up mate. If it's in Nuneaton again the train station is real close by. One of us can come pic ya up ;)

looks like a pretty good turnout with some niiiiice cars!

comeon though people lets get some silver, blue, white and black cars out there, reds are taking over lol

^ cus red is the best lol. my car always seems to look even better in other ppl photos - i love it.
great meet people, well done.

david

I am a fanny for not making the effort to come to this.

Looks like a good meet.

Nice wheels Darren! Get it slammed!

Ed, a bit of dirt there ;)

Yeah you shouldve come it was a quality meet!

Dirty isnt the word. I should have put it through a car wash when I got there really :O

Back
Top Bottom