Twodogs N15 1.4 GX 5DR

Twodogs N15 1.4 GX 5DR Updates 06/12/09

Well here she is.

Not much done since I bought her, but starting to look better.

Tinted Windows
15" Alloys
Ph2 Front Grill

On the way : Gti rear spoiler and Ph2 number plate surround

Wants (when money allows):
Gti Black Headlights and indicators
Ph2 Tail lights
Si Bumpers
Sports exhaust
Lowering springs
Induction Kit

100_3079copy.jpg

100_3083copy.jpg

100_3168.jpg

100_3171copy.jpg

Cheers for the coments.

I'd just driven it from the isle of wight down to devon in shit weather when i took those pics, she's a bit cleaner now :)

Just the updates i have pics of at the mo, i say updates, more like work in progress.

Got a new bumper and headlights
04022009055.jpg

Didnt quite match the colour of my car.

It does now
DSC01731.jpg

DSC01732.jpg

Also lights have had a ph2 gti make over with the addition of audi style driving lights.

DSC01729.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

bumper yes driving lights no , those tacky lookin drivin lights scream out CHAVMOBILE
part fom that good base car to work from mate.
i can recomend the vinyl mod to the rear door frames that ive done to mine tho mate makes a hell of a difference to the look of the car especially if ya got tints.

Agree about losing the audi-ness, there are 2 corsas & summat else with them round my way & THEY JUST LOOK SHITE!

Nice idea, just doesn`t work! :(

All opinions gratefully recieved, but I'm sticking with the lights, just fancied something different, we'll see what the look like on the car. Luckily i'm too old to be a chav, and i dont look like one :)

As for the pillar vinyl, i'm in the midst of doing it, i have the drivers door done so far.

I havent updated this for a while, and have lost a load of pics some where in my computer, so i'll show you what I did today, and pos 1 extra.

You'll have to excuse some of the pics, they were taken on my phone, if you spot anything that was yours, big thanbkyous all round.

100_2099-1.jpg

100_2961-1.jpg

001IMAGE_129.jpg

002IMAGE_131.jpg

003IMAGE_133.jpg

005IMAGE_135.jpg

i know what you mean, sadly i made the decision to add it, i thought it looked ok to start with, but if you look at the third pic from the bottom you will be relieved to see its gone, just need to find my 10mm socket to remove the brackets.

Gti spoiler being smoothed with no brake light at the mo, so dont worry fellas all is in hand, ph1 skirts in the shed too.

i know what you mean, sadly i made the decision to add it, i thought it looked ok to start with, but if you look at the third pic from the bottom you will be relieved to see its gone, just need to find my 10mm socket to remove the brackets.

Gti spoiler being smoothed with no brake light at the mo, so dont worry fellas all is in hand, ph1 skirts in the shed too.

shoulda said mate, i have a p1 Si spoiler, which is the same as a GTi spoiler without the brake light

It's odd though, LOADS of japanes modified N15s seem to have a very similar spoiler fitted, just looks a bit over the top to me.

Back
Top Bottom