update on Shakira.

Have just finished rubbing rear inner arch's back to bare metal and replaced old underseal with new epoxy underseal product(pics will follow) amazing results also 50% done redoing the floor with same product.looks amazing never ever going to rust.
Also fitted 5mm spacers to rear wheels and ss mani+down pipe.

Worth nothing without pics.
Threads like 'what i did to my almera today' and the 'question and answer thread' are your best bet for your recent topics.

That's all I used on my car underneath after trying a few products, I've used a fair few litres on mine. It's the only paint I've been pleased with.

Nearly finished with the floor next front wheel arches,then all axle crossbeam trailing arms and everything else i can do.More pics as i go.

I didn't No, I used a knotted wire brush grinder attachment, as well as a flap disc for any delaminated areas of metal to clean the metal back, then kurusted it and ground it back again then painted it, the paint still looks fresh underneath after 2 years :D

I didn't No, I used a knotted wire brush grinder attachment, as well as a flap disc for any delaminated areas of metal to clean the metal back, then kurusted it and ground it back again then painted it, the paint still looks fresh underneath after 2 years :D
heres hoping mine last's at least that long too bud.:)

Back
Top Bottom