Updated pics of my N16

Well the last time you saw my car it looked like this.
2.jpg

Not much has changed but i have started to get the modding bug again and have done a couple of mods and actually clean the car up.
After all its only took me a year to start doing stuff ha ha.

DSCF1324.jpg

DSCF1327.jpg

DSCF1320.jpg

DSCF1323.jpg

DSCF1319.jpg

DSCF1318.jpg

The cat back exhaust done by AAS has been the best mod along with the custom induction system. Next mods are lowering springs for the car and a manifold by AAS as well. Think a nice drop of 35mm will be alright. Opnions please.

The wheels look fine & your intended mods sound good too. How is the exhaust for noise ? Is it boomy, raspy, subtle, etc ? :) I can recommend H&R springs from others experience. I don't recommend the Gmax springs I have - great for handling but crap for ride quality.

You only notice when you put ur foot down to be honest and then you get a nice sound. On tick over all you hear is a burble. Yer have been looking at H&R springs probadly gonna get them in a couple of weeks.

You only notice when you put ur foot down to be honest and then you get a nice sound. On tick over all you hear is a burble. Yer have been looking at H&R springs probadly gonna get them in a couple of weeks.

Sounds very similar to the result Elkingy got from a custom backbox. :)

Back
Top Bottom