VZR Gone - Say Hello to GTi Sedan

Hey Guys,

As some of you may know I used to have a white VZ-R.

I've passed this car onto a nice young boy from further up the line, and am waiting for the arrival of a GTi Sedan thrasher.

Don't know if you folks get these cars over there in sedan. But here is the Auction link.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=273895735.

Will post up actual pictures once I get the wee beast.

Any idea on whether most SR20DE parts transfer onto the SR18DE engine?

Cheers,
Luke

You sure it isn't a GT Sedan? I'm pretty sure that there is no such thing as a GTi Sedan...

The GT sedan came out with a SR18 tho.

Can't wait for pics. :thumbs:

Finally got some pics of her.

Orange indicators already installed. don't know if i like them though, so might deglobe some others and see how they look. Hasn't had any mods, but getting a custom exhaust system made up in the next few weeks.

Here goes, tell me what you think.

24386_1385012306063_1254665421_31139143_982154_n.jpg

24386_1385012346064_1254665421_31139144_817476_n.jpg

I like it, looks really tidy. Im not keen on the orange indicators and clear ones against the black would look really tidy IMO. Is your front number plate on straight??

By P2, do you mean like VZR headlights? we don't get the same GTI in New Zealand and you fellows in European regions, our GTi's are pre 1996 I think, so they only came with above headlights. VZR headlights over here are pretty hard to come by, but I will be upgrading to a crystal set when I find some for a good price.

I'm thinking of maybe doing the Autech front bumper with the big spotlight holes in it too... what would you lot think of that?

Also looking at painting the wheels bright orange perhaps... or the girlfriend wants me to paint them white, I was also thinking gun metal grey....

dunno though...

Yeah, black surround.

You'll get a set on here (Try Quickdraw)

Autech bumper is an easy win if you can find one! (Simcard ;)) (Shipping will be expensive though...)

GTi wheels look great in white, do it!

Yeah there's a few guys who make those autech bumpers brand new in new zealand. Find them on www.trademe.co.nz

I don't know how hard it would be ship those P2 lights here though, would look SWEET though... will have a hunt round for some anyway.

yeah we cant sign up to trade me, but if you can work something out I would be interested in one of the bumpers, my Autech doesnt have one :(

Not hard!

I reckon delivery would be about £60(ish) to NZ mush.

Your laughing if somebody is making copies...

Why am I laughing? is that bad or good? sorry don't really understand the lingo round your ways. haha.

But yeah someone is making copies... haha.

They're going for about $500 NZD each. and shipping would be one hell of a lot too.

Oh and to everyone who wants my orange indicators - they are bulge indicators but they are painted - and are not naturally orange, they just have tamiya paint on them! haha fooled you all!

Back
Top Bottom