What do you think?

GTi kurt

Staff member
It's only photoshop but, It will be looking like this after all the salt and rain has gone.

GTichop.jpg

What do you all think?

Rota slipstreams aye, and coilovers. Was gonna get the bump strip colour coded but gonna leave it like that.

sprint said:
looks great, whats the planned spec list then? colour looks great with the wheels

Order the flywheel and clutch end of the week, then wheels and coilovers when the weather gets better.

Probably leave it at that for a while. Don't want to do everything at once.

Going to look great.

Black wheels definately need some other black detail about the car to fit in so I'd leave the bump strips black too.

finally people are agreeing with me about the bump strips. The cars lines dont suit having them removed, the doors look too smooth. Colour coded is acceptable but black looks good on all colours as a contrast.

Spot on, leave the strip black if you fit black slipstreams. Amber Performance do anodised lightweight wheelnuts in all kinds of colours, as rick said, blue would look really good.

Cheers for all the comments, wasn't expecting such a good response as it's only on photoshop.

Cheers Damo and Rick, will get some blue nuts.

Well i do try!, living thru other people a little i think, really should of gone down the coilover and light rims route, but no.....captian bellend had to put massive bling and loads of ice in didnt i! oh well, always next time!

looks good. I like rota slipstreams. if I dont sell my car Im going to buy a set of them, stick them on my lasses car, then put hers on mine. They look quite similar so she wont notice and I'll have some rims that weigh only 3.9 kgs lol

NaylorGTI said:
looks good. I like rota slipstreams. if I dont sell my car Im going to buy a set of them, stick them on my lasses car, then put hers on mine. They look quite similar so she wont notice and I'll have some rims that weigh only 3.9 kgs lol

Guess your wanting to turbo it?

And damo, just sell your bling rims and buy some different ones, that's what i did with my old wheels.

Back
Top Bottom