what is this part???

Tried to GOOGLE it but - nothing.
I'm looking for the ignition module.
Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• IMG_20140103_113121.jpg
    IMG_20140103_113121.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 43
I've just googled it and its your EGR valve.
What problems are you having as I don't know of an ignition module.

I've just googled it and its your EGR valve.
What problems are you having as I don't know of an ignition module.
Wow. you are fast! Thanks.
My car have starting problems in the morning. All the systems were checked and found OK.
I suspect its the ignition module have to be replaced. maybe someone knows where is it and how can i found it in e-bay?

Wow. you are fast! Thanks.
My car have starting problems in the morning. All the systems were checked and found OK.
I suspect its the ignition module have to be replaced. maybe someone knows where is it and how can i found it in e-bay?

You sound like my Mrs. ;)
There is no ignition module as such. There are ignition coils on every spark plug though which are controlled by the ECU. The best bet would be to check your spark plugs first off. There are several common issues with these engines. Is it 1.8 or 1.5?

You sound like my Mrs. ;)
There is no ignition module as such. There are ignition coils on every spark plug though which are controlled by the ECU. The best bet would be to check your spark plugs first off. There are several common issues with these engines. Is it 1.8 or 1.5?
It's 1.8
I tried to replace the spark plugs. It helps for some days/weeks but the problem returns again. another symptom is detonations when climbing.
So you say it doesn't have ignition module at all???
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom