When you really need a car...

Corbalicious

Staff member
Anything'll do.
My 'ride' as of today, mindy the mondeo! :rolleyes:
Picture058.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Dents anyone?
BUT for £200 its taxed til december, mot til july, and it works (Which is surely a first for me).
Tis a 2.0l Si, traction control and 'sports' suspension (Which bemuses me), A/C, electric windows and central locking!
Bad bits are the dents (not bothered), the 'guesswork' speedo (I'll probably just violate it to make it work) and a slightly loose exhaust. But it's alright, like driving a small ocean liner really.
Wierdly tis my 8th car but the 1st that isnt a nissan!

I bought a r plate td estate for 400 quid a few weeks back and thought it was a canny car as far as runabouts go, quiet, comfurtable, not too slow, mpg was only around mid 40's which is shit though, sold it for £875 last week lol, but I had spent a couple of hundred on serviceing and new tyres etc and a good few man hours cleaning and doing the work it needed

Recent pic showing duct tape on the rear bumper (It doesnt cover anything, I just wanted to fit in with every other mondeo)
IMG_2288.jpg

and trying to slam it with 3 people on the back
IMG_2282.jpg

Love this car, when I swapped my insurance over they returned £180 so it only owes me £20 :) top up the oil every now and again but thats it! Fast, comfortable, reliable... everything a ford shouldnt be! I havent washed it since I bought it in august, the original bird poo remains!
Nice smokey burnouts with the TC turned off too :)

Recent pic showing duct tape on the rear bumper (It doesnt cover anything, I just wanted to fit in with every other mondeo)
IMG_2288.jpg

and trying to slam it with 3 people on the back
IMG_2282.jpg

Love this car, when I swapped my insurance over they returned £180 so it only owes me £20 :) top up the oil every now and again but thats it! Fast, comfortable, reliable... everything a ford shouldnt be! I havent washed it since I bought it in august, the original bird poo remains!
Nice smokey burnouts with the TC turned off too :)

Have you any of that tape spare?

Bitchin.
IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

I the headlights were opaque so I washed them and part of the front, then I couldnt be bothered any more. Most of it hasnt been cleaned since I got it still!

Nah I might cable tie stitch this one for a bit of variety. That was a 1mph collision with a stone wall believe it or not! Thing is I was in 1st at the time so more force behind the car caused the damage. I learned that the lane was indeed too narrow to turn round in!

Back
Top Bottom