Which brand for replacement wipers?

Hello all.

I'm a new driver so apologies for my basic question. I need to replace my wipers and obviously I can go to my local Asda to pick up a cheap replacement but I don't know if all compatibles are the same efficiency. I don't want to skimp on quality for something so important.

Can someone give me me a link to purchase the best replacement wiper for a 2004 N16 please?

Oh, BTW, the Asda compatible I saw only had nissan almera 95-00 compatibility which I think means N15 and I'm not sure if there was any modification there.

Thanks in advance.

I've always found Bosch wipers good quality. As for a link you'll have to do your own research for that.

Thanks for this. Bought Bosch Super plus front both wipers (inc spoiler) for just under £9 from Eurocarparts via amazon. For some reason it's about twice as expensive direct from Eurocarparts, even though I was prepared to pick up from them!

Couldn't see much info online saying the Aerotwin is miles better than the standard and a few actually stated they were worse than the super plus but a lot saying Bosch were the best.

Thanks again dude!

The new style 'flat' blades are loads better in my opinion. I think this is what the Aerotwin is.

Back
Top Bottom