Window Tints?

Im considering getting window tints on my 4 door saloon, however, I am trying to save a bit of money (who isnt) lol. Have many of you applied the tints yourself using the film you can buy? Ive noticed that you can also get on ebay a window tinting spray in the form of an aerosol. Im very sceptical about the spray and I think applying the film myself would be a false economy as i would just see the imperfections everytime I look at the car. Ive been quoted £140 for the b pillar back (regardless of the level of tint). It would have been £120 but for the size and curvature of the rear window.

Im considering getting window tints on my 4 door saloon, however, I am trying to save a bit of money (who isnt) lol. Have many of you applied the tints yourself using the film you can buy? Ive noticed that you can also get on ebay a window tinting spray in the form of an aerosol. Im very sceptical about the spray and I think applying the film myself would be a false economy as i would just see the imperfections everytime I look at the car. Ive been quoted £140 for the b pillar back (regardless of the level of tint). It would have been £120 but for the size and curvature of the rear window.

i done the back windows of my van 2 small flat windows nearly impossible to do without bubbles. save a few quid and get it done proffessionally. i cant imagine doing the back window of a saloon without taking it out

Back
Top Bottom