wiring diagram

Hi guys, has anyone got a wiring diagram for a 1.4 R reg almera? My fuse number 25 keeps blowing its marked up engine control. need to try and find out what this controls if anybody knows?

One of the members gave me a link to download a full service manual, I can email you the electrics pdf part of it if you pm me your email - but its about 16mb, so I'll have to zip it

is it a 10A one?

From the FSM, it says;

PGC/V, EGRC/V, AAC/V, VTC, COOL/F, LOAD, GLOW, PLA, FCUT, A/C, START, DTRL, DEF

You can probably discount VTC (US) and GLOW (Diesel) and apart from the obvious ones, not sure what the rest of them are!

just noticed it also does the ignition and start, maybe an issue with the starter motor?

Yes its a 10A fuse, the ecu gets hot aswel if I leave this fuse out the ecu stops cool but the engine management light flashes and it idles to low. Thanks for the advice.

hi,i have a 1.4 almera,i want it faster.does the gtir almera engine fit in n15 model?or does ayone know what engines do??or shud i jus put aturbo onto it.has anyone any websites.cheers!!!

hi,i have a 1.4 almera,i want it faster.does the gtir almera engine fit in n15 model?or does ayone know what engines do??or shud i jus put aturbo onto it.has anyone any websites.cheers!!!

for a start dont hijack other peoples threads start ur own. second yes the gti engine will fit but its hell of a job third a turbo will set u back a few grand plus more if it goes wrong plus its pointless on a 1,4 fourth here is the best place u can be for info. if ya sign up and pay for membership(£16 a yr) then more info is available. oh and welcome to aoc :D

Back
Top Bottom