1st pics posted (black SRi)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 939
  • Start date Start date
They were on when i bought her mate! i was pleased! haha, i just assumed they were an optional extra when she was bought new? I cant see them being fitted afterwards as it's only had 2 previous owners, the lady before me was about 50, and the owners from new (according to FSH) was Barclays Bank as a company car! (hence my high-ish milage - 100,000 for a 1998) so i assume they just got all the cool optional extras.

thanks for all the positive comments:D I'm not sure if i can discuss why redsri got banned but basically it was his fault lol, he had a personal problem with the mods and verbally abused them...not the cleverest thing to do apparently! hopefully i wont get tarred with the redsri brush though!

Right! ive JUST got the car back from having the springs fitted, and she looks no lower at all, but my spring fitter man (and personal friend) said they'd take a few weeks to settle back in and squash down with the car, and that speedbumps would help, does this sound right? im still impressed! i jsut want to be more impressed! ive learned to go for coilovers next time.

they were Pi 40mm springs.

they will settle a litttle bit m8 and pi springs arnt bad at all. wud of gone for eibachs myself little extra money though. but ur car will still have the arch gaps even wen settled the only way i cud sort that on my old p1 was chop the springs. depends how low u want to go they probaly settle to a nice height for u. just i like really low so had to get some coilovers

Back
Top Bottom