2.0lt GTI' vs Quickdraw VOTE!!

Who is gayer?

• 2.0lt GTI - Daniel

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Quickdraw - Wayne

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
after spending half an hour of my busy day i got to say dan coz i like all the blue colour coding makes a change from seeing red. plus i like those wheels i wanted to buy them of mark. but i do like both cars very much just swayed over to dans. dont feel bad wayne coz i think the micra is awsome aswell.

I think my colour coding is suttle, not halfords/ chav/corse style or anything!

I feel the blue/clear/white/black all ties in nicely, i understand that some people may not like it and that it might not be to there taste, but a car is ment to be an exprestion of someones personality, and i like the fact that most people around my area look at my gti and say ''thats lucas's'', it does stand out, but i feel i have carried out good mods and tidy detailing to my gti! JDM STYLE TYTE!! :D

Daniel aca bluey (lol)

Daniel son, i'm feeling a phase 1 front splitter, a rear square plate and maybe some deflectors of wind could raise your JdM game a bit :cool:

Dan at the end of the day - and the reason i let this poll go - was it is all about you! what you like!

you mod your car to how you like it!

and how you think a car should be modded. so you enjoy driving it!

i am sooo varied in taste from one day to the next - my micra hell i love how extreme it is cos it makes me laugh everytime, yet i would also love a stupidly sun faded red standard one with black bumpers and nice 2ltr.

the almera is a daily driver, so i dont want to get to work with a headache from the vibrations or noise - i like my creature comforts, the dvd player with nice front speakers so ME personally can hear it! no sound blasting subs or any thing! i dont need them!
i like my comfy seats my nice carpet, i like it to not float like a boat around corners being all over the place!

the Phase 2 has really nice subtle styling. all i feel it needed was lowering so it hugged the road more, and some nice boots to keep it there! the tints are for my privacy.

thats alll it needs. subtle and nice and clean

you said it yourself about your micra - pulling up people commented about the mudflaps etc!

and how you smile now when you pull up to pick the missus up and it feels instantly like you get more respect for a nice tidy car!

remember thats the smile u get to keep, just enjoy your motor!

ps - ill let ya polish mine every now and then yeah! ;)

brap

tyte

Beautifuly put wayne....:D

I agree your GTI is best and mine is a bag of shit :( Thanks everyone! lol

Im in the process of making a video of me and my car (shed) for MTV - Pimp my ride!

08022009033.jpg

08022009036.jpg

I argree mark, some of them jdm googies would and will improve my ride, altho i will wait and see if MTV get back to me before spending anymore money....if al else fails, i will bling up my shit heep with sexy ripspeed objects and live my life with corsa and saxo owners!

I love you all in that special way wayne loves me!! Bye

Daniel aca bluey

I think you need a better camera or learn how to take proper pics :D looks like someone who has parkinson's took em!

they are both nice but I always been a fan of blue phase 2's GTi's

I must admit they both look tidy and I love the smoked out lights on the 2.0lt GTI - Daniel's

to be fair yours is starting to get there! and since im starting to like Peej's alot now - i even took it to work today :S

Back
Top Bottom