2002 1.5 gearbox

God darren your gear changing must be rough or you rag the pants off the car my gearbox is fine and my almeras 8 years old

Areet lads. Not.sure if it would be any good or not but I have a 1.5 gearbox for sale at the min. It has done 103k but worked perfectly fine for me before it was removed! The only reason it was removed its because I got another almera with lower mileage on which I was taking the engine out of for mine anyway so I thought i may aswell just swap the box too. I'm presuming its normal on a mera but for the 1st couple of mins it won't go into 1st unless you are doing 10mph or less. I say I'm presuming its normal as I have drove 3 petrol n16 mera's and everyone of them were the same! Mine done it from the day I got it and was no worse at all the day it was removed! If either of you's are interested give me a text on 07891603333 the mora anytime arter 9am. It's a lot cheaper than the ones on ebay!

How you doing mate, Thanks for the Gearbox mate, IT worked perfectly & my cars back to normal now....

A BIG thanks, I would NOT have been able to do it as easily or cheaply if it was not for you!

I owes you one BIGTIME!

Thanks for your help aswell Darren, If theres a Nextime I mess up my Gearbox I maywell stick a primera gearbox, BUT upto now fingers crossed, Cars sweet as a NUT!

CHEERS!!!

Will post up some pics of me car ASAP!

no bother at all mate. the not going into 1st over 10mph thing must of just been cos it needed the oil changed like i thought. it was just lying round taking up room so i wanted rid out my mam and dads garage! i'm glad i was of some help mate! i'v still got those other parts there too if your interested in them?

i just bought a 2002 almera 1.5, the gear box has fallen apart, took it out last weekend and its in bits. iv been looking around the scrapyards and not much hope of a 2nd hand box. is this a common problem with this model? i got the almera because of a good rep with reliability. any suggestions about what to do for a new box? are any other models and years compatable with mine?
almera 1.8,2001 gearbox can fit in almera 1.5 2001.i tryed it and done it,you also need both 1.8 driveshaft,two gearbox holders.and a gear changer rod.sorry for bad technical terms

Back
Top Bottom