200sx?

I have mine about 6 months, absolutely love it, have spent a small fortune on it already, easily tuned, huge fan base so you can find out anything you need to know on the SXOC. highly recommended. Only down sides are fuel costs!

PA210416Large.jpg

lovely cars these, fella who brought my old 306dt has one as his wkend car. quick car howeva very tail happy and drinks the fuel hardcore. i'd much prefer a integra type r for the money - prob the best point and shoot car ever!!

david

tommo said:
u mean george off of msc?

whats he drivin these days?

smart car roadster - been driving it for almost 2 years now!

although he has had plans to dual hayabusa bike engine it for the past 2 years aswell!

lol

but he did also buy a vindicator a short while ago which he was going to drop his rb25 into (well bought it to drop his pinto engine in, but that changed when rot ovver took the 200)

got a picture around here somewere of the vindicator! which he also nearly destroyed going roudn (i think it was crail) track and whiping it out into the "ill say tyre walls" (barrier)

good lad though! lol

I almost bought one 18 months ago, I couldn't really afford it but it was so much fun. I just drove a standard s14, and it was a bit bouncy, but soft bouncy(!?), but I loved it. It never felt very fast, but like someone already said it got up speed very quick. Its generally acknowledged that an intake/exhaust, tune up will get you 280bhp or so, easy power!

If you afford it and find a good low mileage one, get it. There can't be many great ones left

always_sideways said:
huge fan base so you can find out anything you need to know on the SXOC.

massive owner's club, the biggest i've over come across anyway, if you own a sx you've simply got to join, find out any thing you could over want to know, :D

always_sideways said:
I have mine about 6 months, absolutely love it, have spent a small fortune on it already, easily tuned, huge fan base so you can find out anything you need to know on the SXOC. highly recommended. Only down sides are fuel costs!

PA210416Large.jpg

I love your 200SX mate looks evil, very very nice!! :eek:

My brother has an S13 and has done for 3 or so years. DO NOT buy one with the CA18 engine. After the 4th rebuild we decided to swap it for an SR20DET. Much better to drive, more economical and more reliable. Common rust spots are tailgate, front chassis rails and rear of the sills. Me bro's is modded with KYB/APEX shox and springs, 5 stud conversion, 300zx brakes all round and S14a leather seats.
If you need to know anything about S13's we have probably done it so dont hesitate to ask.

Ivan

Back
Top Bottom