99 Almera Gti

yeah thats red for you plus its in blazing sunshine note it looks red at the jap meet. It was illegally loud and rasped alot but im on my second cat back which i asked to be as quiet as can be but it still gets noticed. Simcard had my old cat back ask him if he aint gone def yet?

Didn't know there was a jap meet there, tis quite close to me! will keep my eye out, majority of stuff round here seems to be scooby though. Have seen a couple of skylines...infact there's a guy who lives just outside Belton (off a512) who has at least one skyline and a couple of other really nice cars.

Your car's looking really nice btw ;)

Yeah it was organised by a new site www.japmids.com think theres another meet an ashby foalville soon thats your way plus a mini meet at the stenson bubble with some owners clubs.

My car of the meet was probally a 55 plate 3.2 nsx in a champangne pearl colour. only done 7k miles!! but planty of other quality motors there.

Simcard check ya betteries in ya deaf aid.

Well got some wheels this weekend along with a jdm grill a few weeks back.

P9230095.jpg

P9230094.jpg

Cheers for the comments guys they are rota torques (work emotion copies)

corbs - used wonder wheels on the standard alloys with a lot of scrubbing

Been upto a local reservoir on saturday and did a quick photo shot of my Almera, so thought i'd share the pic's ;) Thanks to woodster for the shots

DSC01126.jpg

DSC01116-edit.jpg

DSC01119-edit.jpg

DSC01161-edit.jpg

DSC01163-edit.jpg

DSC01158-edit.jpg

and this is my fav from the day
DSC01107.jpg

Back
Top Bottom