After Market Lights for N16

lol wtf? Good relevent thread, great find. If i had the monies id def be buying these! Club discount would be good.

If there's to be a group buy on these, I'd be interested, depending on the price. Also, not having any mechanical skills whatsoever I may need some help installing them...

If there's to be a group buy on these, I'd be interested, depending on the price. Also, not having any mechanical skills whatsoever I may need some help installing them...

I'm sure someone local could help you out, or failing that there might be a 'how to do . . . ' addition to the thread. :)

Would these tail lights not fit? They look like hatch tail lights.

2191.jpg

There's a couple more styles on the website too.

I saw that, but aren't these the saloon lights?

20080810225.jpg

They're a different shape to the ones I posted above, the ones above are shaped like hatch rear lights.

Also worth mentioning that it says Sentra N16/Almera too, therefore maybe they are supplying parts for the Almera hatch too?

can we discuss why you and a few others seem to take pleasure trolling darrens threads in some vein attempt at picking on him... its childish and to me personally it makes you and the fourm look bad..

and going by the above post if they can be made to fit right hand drive cars then thats sweet cos they look mint.. will you be thanking him for the link as im sure they are somthing you could think about putting on your N16....... oh thats right you dont have one your only in the thread to be the big E-bully....

[offtopic]

have you put your handbrake on today?

[/offtopic]

Pretty sure they are these for an N16 saloon in Thailand and Malaysia and not the same shape as the N16 hatch.

Nissan%20Pulsar%20N16%20sedan%2004%20on.jpg

Looking at it again now you've brought it up again, there does seem to be more curve on the inside though.

I saw that, but aren't these the saloon lights?

20080810225.jpg

They're a different shape to the ones I posted above, the ones above are shaped like hatch rear lights.

Also worth mentioning that it says Sentra N16/Almera too, therefore maybe they are supplying parts for the Almera hatch too?

Yes, european/UK N16 saloon, and Australian too I think.

I don't think I've ever seen a back end of an N16 that looks like that, apologies for doubting you Ed! I thought all the 'loons had split rear lights.

Don't mess with the n16 guru :D :lol:

Still, would be interesting to know for sure if the ones on that site are in fact for the hatch. Only one way to find out!

I am pretty sure Depo make rear N16 lights (standard ones for N16 Ph2) I would like to buy some of them and spray it black :-) and smoke the lenses out :-)

Back
Top Bottom