Air Filter

F

FATSRECK

I'm looking to change the air filter as the first (and possibly only) mod to my Phase 2 Almera GTi. In your experience what's the best one to go for?

I aint experienced any , but I wouldnt say any of of em are gonna make that much difference.

Could try the Power Intake for the S14/15 from Apexi , aint seen anyone with that yet.

If its the only mod, I would go all out. lol!

HotShot or Cybercraft cold air intake should do the trick with K&N induction kit.

Bob's GT said:
If its the only mod, I would go all out. lol!

HotShot or Cybercraft cold air intake should do the trick with K&N induction kit.

Got any links for those mate?

Jesus, some people have no fucking sense of humour...... :moon:

Well HS stuff comes from ....erm....HS ! Go to their website, go to list of distributers - hey presto. It's gonna be stateside though.

I've never heard of Cybercraft either but the link that I found took me to some guys car on SXOC. Try a post or a search there.

LOL!

Yeah you can get HS stuff from the HS in the states. Have a word with G as I think he knows somone that can arrange it for you.

With getting a CAI in the UK, smithy is probably the person you need to speak to. It mentions almeraowners club on his site. Heres his website:

http://www.smithys-place.co.uk/

Cheers for that everyone. Gynx which one of the the Hotshot Performance Intakes in the link you gave would be suitable for my car, the middle one or the top one?

Both of em will work , personally not a fan of Short Ram ideas, the first one will be ur best bet. Dont worry about it being from a 200SX either , you can buy the one designed for the 2.0 Sentra if you like , but they share the same Part number.

Back
Top Bottom