All polished up... Silver GTI

I know, it's not long since i posted up a photo of my new GTI... but i've literally just finished giving it a polish (the first of many i'm sure!).
As with most new cars, i've realised a few flaws unfortunately; the front bumper is dull and could do with a respray, and where the arches have been treated for rust the colour match is very good but not perfect. Apart from that, it's really lovely!!

It's not going to get cleaned again between now and JAE unfortunately, so i hope the weather doesn't make too much of a mess of her!! Photos...

DSCF0450.jpg

DSCF0446.jpg

DSCF0441.jpg

DSCF0438.jpg

DSCF0437.jpg

DSCF0435.jpg

DSCF0433.jpg

:)

Silver looks really good, can't help think it just blends in with the mass produced German tanks going around though. :O

GTi kurt said:
Silver looks really good, can't help think it just blends in with the mass produced German tanks going around though. :O

You're not wrong there. It definately won't turn heads like yours or a tropical green, but it does suit the car IMO. ;)

Looks great Andy. Get rid of that big ugly garage sticker on the back though, and replace it with an AOC one underneath the high-level break light. Then sorted :lol:

I love this car in silver, looks amazing. Suits the N15 just as much as the nice Blue. Imagine it looking a bit like this aswel!
DSCF043544-11.jpg

Simcard's photoshopped it, which means you HAVE to do it! ;)

Everytime you Photoshop someones car you make them spend more money ;) Fancy photoshopping my boss? Haha!

James said:
Simcard's photoshopped it, which means you HAVE to do it! ;)

Everytime you Photoshop someones car you make them spend more money ;) Fancy photoshopping my boss? Haha!
So you want me to photoshop your boss so you have to do it. I hope your boss is female lol.

Simcard said:
So you want me to photoshop your boss so you have to do it. I hope your boss is female lol.
I meant so I could be paid more... Nevermind! hehe

Just an update, not actually done anything yet... but i've got the below planned for when i get some time, and more importantly funds:

- Paint the wheels in gunmetal (not sure whether to go DIY or have them powdercoated yet)
- Paint the rocker cover gunmetal too
- Lower it 30/40mm
- Two slat JDM grill
- Exhaust
- Steam clean the engine bay
- Waxoyl underneath
- Clean up the arches, more of a prevention than actually necessary

Problem is that at the moment money is tight, so this could take rather a long time!!

Back
Top Bottom