almera d

This is one of the first almera 2.0d GX s to be registered in Ireland (96). Re registered as a UK vehicle in 03. After market spoiler, side skirts, rear headrests, in car floor neon lighting (blue), under engine blue neon, nissan decals on windows (etched glass) and a kenwood cd/ tuner head unit. Engine running as good as day left factory, producing an economical 56+ mpg.

Attachments

• DSC_0040.JPG
    DSC_0040.JPG
    613.8 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC_0068.JPG
    DSC_0068.JPG
    583.2 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC_0073.JPG
    DSC_0073.JPG
    617.5 KB · Views: 108
Sorry mate,not a big fan of those cars :D

The sideskirts are from Joytuning though.
Looks just like an average saloon really. Just my opinion :rolleyes:

thats the same colour as my old N15. THe side skirts look nice but i am not too keen on the Saloon look compaired to the Hatchback

some more piccies

here are some more pics after a little lore modding, let me know what you guys think please.

Attachments

• DSCN0700.JPG
    DSCN0700.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCN0703.JPG
    DSCN0703.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN0704.JPG
    DSCN0704.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN0705.JPG
    DSCN0705.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 88
  • f.JPG
    f.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 91
Looking better i think! can i suggest taking the bumpstrips off and some subtle alloys?

picture f.jpg was the only picture i thought the car looked good in...

Some proper alloys, maybe lowering and maybe (if you can fit it into your budget) ripping of that splitter and fitting a Joy Tuning Kit to it like the kit rergularly going on eBay - i think it would suit that...

And judging by the first 2 photos there i'd leave the light brows out as well as the DIY grille paint job - do apologize if it sounds harsh but its just my opinion

TallPaul86 said:
picture f.jpg was the only picture i thought the car looked good in...

Some proper alloys, maybe lowering and maybe (if you can fit it into your budget) ripping of that splitter and fitting a Joy Tuning Kit to it like the kit rergularly going on eBay - i think it would suit that...

And judging by the first 2 photos there i'd leave the light brows out as well as the DIY grille paint job - do apologize if it sounds harsh but its just my opinion

jokin aint ya?? the joy tuning kit is piss poor, looks way ott i think.
it could do with a few little things just to finish things off and finish things off, it'l look sweet then like mate.

I think it looks alright apart from the front splitter... Just looks a bit.. weak. Other than that though I like the saloon type.

Ditch the light brows
Whatever you have done to the grill - reverse it
Get rid of that odd fitting front splitter
The sideskirts are OK but they don't seem to match the colour of the car very well
Get some alloys and slam it
Fix youre cracked bumper aswell

DwyerGTIR said:
Ditch the light brows
Whatever you have done to the grill - reverse it
Get rid of that odd fitting front splitter
The sideskirts are OK but they don't seem to match the colour of the car very well
Get some alloys and slam it
Fix youre cracked bumper aswell

what he said but i was going to try and be a bit nicer about it :lol:

I would:

Put the rear splitter on the rear
Respray the grille to its original colour
Buy a phase 2 bumper that you can get from some sites (standard sri/gti type thing)
Buy BR3N's phase 2 splitter
Loose the light brows

Back
Top Bottom