almera d

I have a saloon and love the shape. I prefer the shape to the hatch....but looks are a personal thing..Each to their own.
Mine is totally standard in deep met. blue with alloys.
As for this car, I just don't think the modded look suits the saloon...I don't like the splitter, the painted grille or the eyebrows. Colour is nice...Alloys (and maybe lowering?) would improve the look 100%.

I like the saloon Maybe a full GTi Body Kit and Alloys that would look smart! Then Put the SR20DE engine in it!

more alteration!

Having taken on board some of you guys comments, I have made some adjustments to the motor. No doubt, there will be errors and criticisisms but hey im throwing my almera up for judgement again. All comments welcome

Attachments

• DSCN0891m.JPG
    DSCN0891m.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN0897.JPG
    DSCN0897.JPG
    971.8 KB · Views: 12
just a suggestion but how about a spoiler like fitted to primeras and the full gti bodykit? i think that would look really good with some larger wheels. your choice though, build the car to what you want it to look like, critisisms are just peoples opinions anyway and we all like different things

Here goes....Skirts look good, SEAT TOLEDO front splitter (had on my old toyota) does not and they never paint properly (too much of a grain/texture to them). Looks like she cleans up really well, paint seems to have a good shine. Grille looks odd or unfinished and to be brutally honest i would rather jerk off with a cheese grater than look at that spoiler again. See, not all bad.............Sorry if i offend.

almeratastic said:
Is it just me or does that rear wing look like it's been photoshopped on ?

either that or it was put on in the dark..
as for the car, its looking abit smarter now, just get rid of that rear wing.. PLEASE!!!

Back
Top Bottom