Almera GTI+T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hi there AOC, i'v had my almera for about 6 months and i have changed almost everything on the car, im 20 years old, and this is my first project :D im proud of what i have achieved so far. So i guess i best show you what i started with and how it sit

P.S dont mind my blocking number skills as you can tell im not good

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

Then i purchased some black GTI wheels

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

Then i thought to my self SR20 or leave it as a 1.4?????

SR20, might aswell so went to a scrap yard got a whole shell for £150

IMG_0350.jpg

Conversion done and my god was it a ball ache, i had to get new drive shafts as the ones of the GTI were gonners.

Found some gti dials which were ok but messed up on me 4 weeks later (still looking for some phase 1 gti dials)

IMG_0355.jpg

Then when i realized my cars bogie green decided on a respray

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

well the finished job looked like this with the GTI kit on apart from side skirts was getting sils done, new wings etc

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

normal 1.4 wheels still remained as i was getting the exhaust done the nest day

then further down the line i bought some GTI front headlights and indicators, put the wheels on

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

I will have more pictures up shortly, got the GTI wing mirrors, jdm plate holder, vzr front grill, vzr rear lights, lowering springs, leather seats (only front at the mo need to get s14 back seats done professionaly)

ill keep you updated let me know what you think so far :D

well update time,

IMG_0289.jpg

the back box

IMG_0290.jpg

sounds good but i might get a new one, need to save the pennies

IMG_0565.jpg

thats how the front of the car looks now, might get a cold air feed still in two minds

IMG_0563-1.jpg

the back i love VZR lights JDM plate holder needs some stickers will do that soon :D

IMG_0560.jpg

S14 seats in lookin good

IMG_0561.jpg

GTI steering wheel

IMG_0559.jpg

team hecko wind deflectors

just blew my gearbox today :mad:, luckily i had one spare which is a bonus, lowering springs and new wings and side skirts should be on next week as will the new gearbox, might just paint my rocker cover any idead ???

P.S thanks for the comments taken everything in and well see what i can do :D

Is jdm surround a different shade of white?

Fluorescent green rocker cover

Photo0015.jpg

p.s got few gearboxes if you need it for spares again ;) for cheaps

i got the jdm surround done professionally, i did like green but my mate has done it on his accord type r and he would SCRAP my Mera if i did the same lol, but my friends taking my rocker cover tommorrow, see what he does i guess

thanks alot, i have put a pipercross air filter, a full manifold system, headers downpipe, iv got HT leads also got 3 inch exhaust system with a decat... should be getting a lightened flywheel and some cams in the new year hopefully :D

UPDATE:

Well i thought i would show what i have done engine MODS wise, ill let the pics do the talkin

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

I bought a manifold and downpipe of ebay, bit pricey at the time but i heard it was one of the best engine upgrades to do...

Also having problems with the back S14 seats, i have no idea how to put them in :S, anyone done it before who would share a bit of information with me?

IMG_0336.jpg

Also the rocker cover is painted hard to choose a colour but i did and the pics will be up tommorrow, but ill show you the engine when i had no mods, all going well tomorrow take some new pics of the engine and upload

IMG_0332.jpg

he's asking if you play an online game called 'counterstrike source’ there is probably someone he plays with who has a similar username to yours :)

... --- ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom