Almera GTI+T

Status
Not open for further replies.
My manifold welded are you joking I'll show you a picture the whole F***ING thing I update this so I can get feedback and some advice! pathetic absolutely pathetic, look I felt sorry for you mate and was thinking what counts, yet you abuse a random person, you might aswell accuse everyone on this owners club.

:nana:

CALM down mate. no ones accusing anyone of anything...some people just think their columbo :detective:

LOL

:nana:

CALM down DEAR. no ones accusing anyone of anything...some people just think their inspector columbo :detective:

LOL

if he read it does say i could be wrong meh, but its close....

but seriously tho for abrand new mani off last months picture, todays picture it looks like shit and old rust looking at the top :)

Funny thing is I bought the manifold in June and when my car was ready in July I put it on then I posted that to show the mods iv done as far because someone asked, White biscuit I am sorry for what happened to you I really am but don't blame people who don't even know who you are and were your from, and if you don't believe me ask Mij caz I bought my gearbox from him, look I hope you find the cunts and do what you have to do, but please leave your issues on your posts not mine.

Reactions: Mij
Funny thing is I bought the manifold in June and when my car was ready in July I put it on then I posted that to show the mods iv done as far because someone asked, White biscuit I am sorry for what happened to you I really am but don't blame people who don't even know who you are and were your from, and if you don't believe me ask Mij caz I bought my gearbox from him, look I hope you find the cunts and do what you have to do, but please leave your issues on your posts not mine.

White_biscuit never posted??

He didn't blame you, you are the last we would blame.

If I offended anyone I'm sorry, but its not nice blamin any1 n ever1.

Find them cunts and do wat u do, anyway can you tell me if there's anything I could do to make it look better? I was thinking big wind deflectors,will sort paintwork out once Iv got lightened flywheel, cams, n a few other things

White biscuit I am sorry for what happened to you I really am but don't blame people who don't even know who you are and were your from.

Yes you do know who i am, and where i'm from.

Besides the point, i didn't accuse you of anything at all?! So why you jumping to conclusions

And, just putting a pair of glasses will show you that, couple posts after my first post, i posted 'lol' which means 'laugh out loud' and is generally used when you are pissing about/having a laugh!

Gimp

Nah not worth your effort breaking in to my shed

You got better targets ;)

Ssshhhhh!

:innocent:

What's with this talk lads? Makes you sound like a prize pair.

On one hand you're condemning said actions, then in that post you're advocating it. Grow up.

And Biscuit...
hows the new lsd box...

That single post sounds like an accusation, the lol should have been at the end of that, not after Wolvs posts. Sarcasm is hard to detect sometimes so understandably Aky was a little touchy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom