Almera ph1 SRi

Take a look at white biscuits for some inspiration...... gagagga

Lady%2BGaGa.png

Hooray!! my new backbox just got here, looks pretty sweet to be honest. Still need that centre section to fit it but im working on that. Just some pics to show people what i've got :D

Photo015.jpg

Photo016.jpg

not a million miles from me.

i had the same backbox on my old one, with a gti centre section, only issue i had was the exhaust rubbers never seemed quite right, but it never actually came off as 2 of the rubbers always stayed on iirc.

looks clean, should look nice with a few mods.

Yeh your under an hour away or so aint you? and thanks for tellin me about them rubbers i'll keep an eye on them just to make sure lol.

It'll start looking better when i get my alloys and that on it.

Ahoy! got my new alloys the other day, so i've chucked them on and thought i'd put a pic or two on here as an update. Im sadly still waiting on my gti centre section which means i havnt put my backbox on, but my springs are here and now i just need to wait for a nice day to come along so i can lower this bad boy lol.

Also does anyone know the average price for some SRi alloys with budget tyres with loads of tread?
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, heres the pics.

Photo017.jpg

Photo018.jpg

Cheers

Terry T

The wheels are already pretty white lol, just need a little touching up which my dad said he would do for me. Just want to get rid of my sri alloys as i havnt got the space to keep them. As soon as i get round to taking some pics they will be placed in the for sale section.

Hello again peoples, just going to go a quick update.

Well since the winter has been so bad my cars arches are bloody awful, rust and shitness everywhere. Luckily for me my dads a dab hand with cars so that'll be sorted out as soon as it lightens up.

I've been given a little promotion at work i thought i'd buy some nice new things. I bought:

Short shifter (from america)
a 2.5" decat (from america)
a new basic clutch (because mines started being gay when you give it some good old fashioned beans)
and about 10 minutes ago i ordered some polyurethane engine mounts.

The embarrassing thing is that i still havnt lowered my car. This is pretty shocking (no pun intended) considering i bought my springs about 4 months ago. But on the other hand i have fitted my Janspeed back box, Gti cat back and my stainless 4 into 1 manifold which has given me a bit more grunt and a fuckin awesome sound.

My new parts list consist of :

Phase 2 shocks so i can fit my springs
Gti front brake set up (currently looking for a good set at a good price)
Phase 2 rear bumper
Phase 2 side skirts
Induction kit with bmc cda attached
2 slat grill
bucket seats
and a nice new steering wheel

hopefully this will all get done by the end of summer, but we'll see eh? :lol:

If you have any comments or help, im all ears!

Cheers

Terry T

oh and ignore my over the top use of brackets lol :thumb:

Hopefully yeh, was thinking of just getting a full phase 2 Gti kit but i really like the front bumper on it now. Might look into getting a splitter like on Corbs car cause that looks pretty damn smart.

But cosmetics are second to performance/running at the moment, and then add limited funds into that and you have one long ass project lol.

Update:

Well last week i fitted my clutch, short shifter and a couple of the polyurethane engine mounts. And i find it unreal how much better the car feels to drive, bit more vibration due to the mounts but i knew that when i bought them.

And then today i finally got my car lower to the ground :thumbs: All thanks to Phil (hopelessness) for sellin his coilovers to me :)

I think its starting to look pretty cool, still not just how i want it but its getting there.

Heres a couple of pics, let me know what you think.

Photo082.jpg

Lowlowlowlow.jpg

Cheers man.

And not really, only did a couple of them (started getting dark so stopped). I just followed shaggy_master's guide and it made it a piece of piss.

Back
Top Bottom