Almera turbo on the bay

dont know why he's put all the info on there about it being fucked, think it will deter people in a future listing, should just take it down..

Its back!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Almera...ryZ18238QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And unfortunately seems to be doing ok money wise. Hopefully wont make the asking price. I'd hate to be the person that buys it and see's how budget it really is. What the fuck are 5th and 6th injectors. You only need 4!!

Doesn't sound like its had any mapping or piggyback ecu whatsoever. If thats the case and it works fine, hell i could go outside and turbo my car right now with the bits ive got :roll:

lol

'theres a tell tale light comes on when the 6th injector comes on'

that'll be the ecu light then

Using 5th and 6th injectors are quite easy to rig up to pressure switches or full throttle and does kinda get away with not having to map your car....its something the RS boys used to do a lot, some of them still do

what a heep of junk! When i was trying to sell my Subaru a year ago and i was offering a part ex deal with an Almera GTi the owner of this car offered me a deal on this with my Subaru at the time. I remember at the time thinking i wouldnt touch it if he gave it to me!

"Will come with enough petrol to get you home. Africa, Europe and America excluded, especially Africa. 300 miles Max."

hahahaahah. He missed out Asia.

Yeah. When he had 'disconnected the intercooler because it was faster without it'.

might be true, intercoolers can cause lag, esp when they are too big or the pipework is, they also drop your pressure, ie 10 psi will drop to 8-9 psi with an intercooler so you have to wind it up to compensate, or sometimes if you turbo runs quite hot(like an air cooled one) you'd still gain power even though your loosing psi because your colling the air

Back
Top Bottom