Almera Turbo- Swindon

Seen coming out of Penhill on Monday 12th, heading towards that area the police had sectioned off near the moonrakers.

It actually looked really good in the flesh.

Seen later on outside tescos. My mrs was driving and by the time she'd parked you'd gone :(

This one if anyone was wondering

067.jpg

i it is for sale be carefull i think he might of fucked it, he got in contact after i sold him it saying the exhaust went then he change it to the clutch went, i dont think he knows what his doing

almerasri said:
i it is for sale be carefull i think he might of fucked it, he got in contact after i sold him it saying the exhaust went then he change it to the clutch went, i dont think he knows what his doing

Ah so I take it it wasn't you I saw then!

nissan 1.6sri turbo

the clutch went on it after only a thousand miles,it was a heap of rattley shit,only benefit was the cheap insurance for the bhp.as for me not knowing what i was doing ?,what the ?,considering i had no receipts for the clutch and no info on what it was and it was custom made,as was told a gti wouldnt fit,so a mate put a standard sri clutch on and i got hit by an unisured driver and he cracked the bumper,smash indercater and a dint in the bad boy bonnet so sold it for 700 to a lad from salsbury,if hanybodys knows if its fixed and seen around please say,im looking for a gti for a grand,if youve got a good one,please say,

Back
Top Bottom