Another Hello from Aus thread

:) Hey Guys,

Joining up as i just laid down a deposit on a 3 door N15. there isnt many in aus so i figured the best place to get some more info and aftermarket goodies would be somewhere like here.

Someone point me in the direction of someone who can sell me some lucino tail lights??? :confused: They seem rare as and even harder to get in Aus since they are so rare.

Got some pics of my current ride which i will be selling as soon as my new 3 door arrives. enjoy!

N15 SSS S2 '98
U12 SR20DET
EMS Dual Sport 6.00 ECU
T25G @ 12psi
Tein Flex w/ EDFC
Defi Water Temp and Boost Gauges with Link Meter 2 Controller
600x250x75 FMIC
Carbon Fibre Pit Road M bonnet with vents.

carparts003xk6.jpg

carparts004vq4.jpg

Performance:

Hi there mate :) The mera looks good!
Loved the plates.. "Pooosar" ! haha, if only we could have them custom plates here in norway aswell..

Keep us updated :)

thanks guys. keeping the carbon bonnet for the new 3 door. and the plates for that matter.

POOSAR cause we call it a "Pulsar" in australia and the dam thing is always at the mechanics getting something added to it :p

im suprised more of you guys dont have them. there is a company that makes them still in japan and you can buy them and ship them over. we got a group buy and bought 5 to aus at once.

including the shipping to get the over to australia it ended up being $1800 AUD for the vented style like mine with the bonnet scoops.

the standard version was $1500 AUD. We still have one of these over here that has not sold as far as i am aware.

my car is not a lucino just a lucino grille because our AU spec grilles looked terrible. lol

Fuck that's expensive....about 1,000 euro!!! Still, money well spent if ya have it!
I've never seen a 4 door pulsar hatchback here in Ireland, a few saloons and a station wagon.....but never a hatchback!

Thats an awesome car you got there man, Im flyin out to sydney on the 2nd of june would be sweet to get a look at it ;)

Thats an awesome car you got there man, Im flyin out to sydney on the 2nd of june would be sweet to get a look at it ;)

You've gotta meet up with some of the PGA boys and girls while you're in Sydney. We can show you through the PAR factory too if you're keen.

yes mate, first stop is the ROOFTOP TRAVELLERS LODGE, having never been before have no idea where im going or where anything is lol

defo wanna get a look at some of you rides out there

Fuck that's expensive....about 1,000 euro!!! Still, money well spent if ya have it!
I've never seen a 4 door pulsar hatchback here in Ireland, a few saloons and a station wagon.....but never a hatchback!

Yeah was considering the CF bonnet, but it worked out around £920 not including customs yet and largely bumped up by the cost of delivery!

Great looking car, pretty much the same look I was going for, but preferred the smooth bonnet version.

if you are coming to Aus sign up to www.pulsar.org.au

check out the NSW section for all the latest cruises. There is a fair few of them. and if gmc is offering a walkthrough of the PAR factory im in as well. Been there a few times but never walked through lol..

thought i might add to this if anyone is interested. been doing alot fo work to the autech and finally got it back on the road and done 24 australian kilometres since i got it lol!!!!!

PICS:
sdc10128py3.jpg

sdc10129nu7.jpg

sdc10130bq0.jpg

sdc10131iz8.jpg

sdc10132ql7.jpg

sdc10133ut8.jpg

sdc10135nh3.jpg

sdc10136nt3.jpg

sdc10137nk9.jpg

Damn that's a great looking car you've got there :eek: :thumb:

I bet those Momo Nissan wheels are rare as hell as well as the car.

CF bonnet was froma company PitRoad M in Japan. cost a small fortune but worth it in the looks and weight saving dept. its 4.3kgs.

there are alot of rare things on the car. The steering wheel is a nissan option. still comes out on some of the newer cars so you can sometimes pick them up on yahoo auctions for an alright price.

the nismo cluster however i have never seen another. much better than the 180km/h and 9krpm that all the VZ-R's over here have :)

Back
Top Bottom