Arnar's N16 :)

Thank you :) the reason it sits so low is damaged rear shocks and 1 person sitting in the rear.. well, with 4 wheels tho, but still.. i wont be replacing them with oem ones, im still looking for some coilovers, then i will be getting other rims, but next month im getting 10k xenons and all black tinted passenger windows :) will post pics after :)

Looks great :)

Nooooo not 10k.... The Sun, i.e white light, is 5.6k. Take note. 10k is blue. Simple as.

-phone-

Agree with Ed 6k is limit IMHO 4k is like normal bulb colour if you don't want ice white.

Sent from my  iPhone® using Tapatalk

Only just seen your thread.

what are you out of in the way of the car long term?
If your intentions arent to do any engine work to it, i'd suggest a simple hd organic. The qg18 shares the same clutch as the older n15 sr20's. That will help you with selection.

As for flywheel, aasco motorsports make a lightened flywheel for the qg18. I'm running one on mine.

well, i dont really know yet.. my plan was to turbocharge the qg18 but i dont think i will do it, first im going to mod this baby a little, give her a brand new paintjob when ive saved for it, once the paintjob is finished and im pleased with the looks of the car, i will start on the interior.. dont have any plans other then some recaro's in the front ^^

The grill looks good, I may have to do that too. It's good how it slighty removes the 'old man Ford ghia' look that chrome gives off.

Really jealous of the colour, wish mine was red!

Blackened grille has to be the first thing to do lol. Hate chrome. It was on my old phase 1.

haha yeah, i didn't like the chrome ones, but my grille was broken where it would get stuck on the bumper so i didn't bother painting them until i got new ones. anyway.. i was just outside right now, and i started my car. sound checked the air filter, cause i bought k&n just for fun, anyway.. i heard this "clunk, clunk, clunk" sound but after a few revs it went away. anyone know what it is?

Some prick loosened the bolts on my rims, so i was about 70kmh and the wheels came flying off. it destroyed one of my brake discs and my front fender.. but i bought 2 brand new ones and had them resprayed in the same color and im putting them on tomorrow most likely. there are 3 fenders there but only 2 are mine, the other one is going on an Almera too ! with an MS design bodykit too! and the same colour! its funny cause now i have seen 4 Almeras with MS design bodykitt in iceland, mine, some blue one i saw the other day, the red one im talking about and a green one..! but none of them have ever been to a car meet, but mine! :D

Attachments

• Skemdd.jpg
    Skemdd.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 35
  • brettin í sprautun.jpg
    brettin í sprautun.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom