aussie n15

finally sourced a set of sss stockies just have to get them painted im going to paint them white
should look good when i finish

hey guy just a quick update i finally finished my stockies off i decided to paint them white tell me wat u think
etf9s8.jpg

141dz6.jpg

2iw2d5k.jpg

and i meshed my scoop aswell
2u5ygkp.jpg

some pics from the cruise on the weekend
155hvuu.jpg

2vaayo5.jpg

k1qmw4.jpg

2d0c9wg.jpg

2hdpqhs.jpg

put the white stockies on bcoz i new it was going to be a lon cruise and it was the best decision i made the ride quality was amazing handle the twisty mountain roads with ease

nice car :) i like it with GTI tires :)

but the chrom shit tires not ^^

well idea with GTIR scoop

thanks for all the comments guys just trying to sorce some gti ph2 body kit parts
hopefully it come though bcoz in oz there isnt any factory body kits only aftermartket and with fibreglass within a week i would have smashed them lol
ive sorced a front splitter from white biscuit just waiting for a pic and postage quotes any1 esle selling any kits???
any help would be great

thought id make an update havent done it in a while
as months and months and months of looking for a ph2 gti kit i finally found a member that was willing to send to australia
these are the goodies arriving soon heres acouple of pics of what is heading my way
nl6c6w.jpg

wkfcso.jpg

funny thing is i was only looking for a new set of foglights at the time i made the thread asking for a set of fog lights as one of mine got smashed
one thing led to another and this was the end result lol

should be here in about 7-14 days
cant wait havent really dont anything to the pulsar in a while

(a really big thanks to member Powerlift for the kit and foglights)
one thing im reallly excited about is that this will be the first kit in australia lol

Back
Top Bottom