Autech bumper on car!

N15 Autech bumper

Only got it back today all painted from the dealer!
Need to shop round for some good fog lights so I just meshed for the time being.I like it a lot,it totally transforms the look of it,what you reckon!! :D

Thanks to rick for the resizing of picture ;)

Here you go mate, resized for ya.

Attachments

• autech1.JPG
    autech1.JPG
    366.9 KB · Views: 495
need something as mean as the front, some deep skirts would work a treat, saw a gti on the way to work today with celica side skirts looked really good IMHO

Nice one Wayne told ya it would completely change the look, i'd recommend getting a smaller plate for the front, helps the look no end

Anyone else interested in the GB for these feel free to jump on board as theres a couple of bumpers unaccounted for or PM me for more details

cheers

Very nice Redrocket - I'd get the spotlights in it now mate and it'll look the biz.
almerasri - Take out your front indicators and remove your front grille. There are 3 bolts under the grille and a pop clip under each indicator. You will also need to undo the 2 screws that are under each arch liner and 2 bolts that fix the bottom of the standard bumper to the undernieth of the car.
Then slide on your new bumper and measure the holes up, drill em out and hey presto - Time to get it sprayed!

thanks for the replies!
I know they need fogs puttin in but need to shop around for some decent ones to put there. :) And a smaller plate will be put on soon I THINK.
Was very easy to put bumper on,glad there was marks where to drill or it could have been a bit if a nightmare!
Best buy one quick cause this is the ideal almera bumper :D cheers

P1 GTi

Just thought I would update my pics.
I no longer have that car .I got a GTi about 6 mths ago.
Same color and I swapped a few bits over ;)
Got plans for it though,lowered,P2 lights,engine work,new paint, etc...
Great car!! :D
PICT1035.jpg

enginebling.jpg

PICT13331.jpg

Recently got a square plate....

Back
Top Bottom