Autech New Wheels

Now named the Phhhoooorrrrtech :lol: :D

If you knew what I paid for these with Yoko's you'd nearly drop down dead they were so cheap. :cool:

Will get better photos, but I have to go to work, so mad rush :(

Autechsidenewwheel.jpg

Autechfarnewwheel.jpg

Well they were £525 all in. That includes.

4 Brand new Rota 16" Grids
4 Brand new Yokohama Parada 205/45/16 tyres - £70 each normally :eek: :eek: :eek:
Brand New locking nuts
Fitting
Balancing

:eek:

Also, there is quite a large gap from the spoke to the front caliper, maybe I will be able to fit the WillWood 4 pots?

Wow, that looks great. I've got the missus looking over my shoulder and trust her to say "thats a nice house" as the first thing she notices. Anyway, car looking mint!

I put 2 brand new T1-R's on the Autech, but the tracking was off, so it ate the inner edge in 2 months :(

Got the tracking done today with new wheels on.

I got the wheels from http://www.rarerims.co.uk - Top chaps in there, huge stock and amazing prices. :cool:

same wheels as my mate has on his starlet, sep for hes made them one of a kind and he got them from the same people, thats where ill be goin for my wheels when i get mine cant wait

They seem to be very light, I'd say they're lighter than the standard wheel for sure after nearly throwing one over my head when lifting it out of the box :lol:

Expecting them to be heavy :roll: :D

Back
Top Bottom