Autech New Wheels

Very nice matey, I told you to go there :cool:

Btw, I've just bought your old wheels off Julian, they better be in good nick :D

B16EG6 said:
Very nice matey, I told you to go there :cool:

Btw, I've just bought your old wheels off Julian, they better be in good nick :D

LOL! There is only one with a VERY small amount of kurbing, about 3" long on the very outer edge.

The rest are mint :)

JAE? I've never been

If you got the tyres you have two Bridgestones and two Toyo T1-R's, the Toyo's will need changing as my tracking was off (been sorted).

Scrubbage?

If you mean tyre wear I'd say they're all pretty good.

You can see the slight kurbing on this wheel, which is the only one with any sort of mark on it.

P1210009.jpg

Very top of the wheel, near the weight.

Br3n did it, not me :rasp:

Sorry, I meant the inner wear. You say they need replacing, but Julian says they're fine. Legally they need to have tread on over 75% of the tyre, so if it's just a bit on the inside it's fine I think.

as you'v bought them, maybe best to wait and check them out yourself, instead of asking Q's after you'v parted with the cash.. just a thought :roll:
and ben, wheels look smart but they do look a little small with the big kit.

rhyd4 said:
as you'v bought them, maybe best to wait and check them out yourself, instead of asking Q's after you'v parted with the cash.. just a thought :roll:
and ben, wheels look smart but they do look a little small with the big kit.
Not gettin em for a few days as not around. If I need tyres I'd rather get these sent with new tyres as it'll be cheaper and more convenient to get them done before he sends them.

Maybe you should only comment when you know what your talking about...just a thought :roll:

B16EG6 said:
Not gettin em for a few days as not around. If I need tyres I'd rather get these sent with new tyres as it'll be cheaper and more convenient to get them done before he sends them.

Maybe you should only comment when you know what your talking about...just a thought :roll:
maybe you should have asked these questions about the tyres, before you said you'd buy them off the guy :rasp:

Benskett said:
They're legal and should give you a good 2500miles+ depending on how you drive. ;)
Cheers for that dude :cool: .Goin on the Mrs' 1.4, so that'll be 25,000 miles :lol:

Although she does go through brake pads quicker than me :eek:

Rhyd, stick to what you know...if such a thing exists ;)

Back
Top Bottom