Bavarian Car

CIMG3281.jpg
CIMG3282.jpg

CIMG3283.jpg

I think it is a better basic. My next plan is to swap a Sr20ve into it, but I need help by this projekt.Is there anyone in this forum who already did this motorswap? :confused:

JOE :D

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the Tuv?
Shame to hear about your old car, I thought all the elements worked rather well together.
As for an SR20VE, Paul_D_Gti has done it to his GTi, and Darchitect has done it to his 1.4!

TÜV

A german institute who control all cars, bikes, lorries!

Strengh regulations, everthink who changed by the car must conform by the german TÜV regulations!! German ninnies!!! :rasp:

No way for Custom made parts!! :(

WOW :eek: :eek: :eek: what can i say. Your first car is amazing well all of it apart from the back lol. what are your plans for the new one then.

nice cars, why do you want to rip out the perfectly good sr20de when you could just tune it?? its a good enough platform for extracting more horse's??

Because my second car is a Honda Civic Type-R, with a 2,0 liter iVetc-engine!

230Ps (some mods) by max. 8500 rpm's! The V-tec kicks about 5800 rpm's. :cool:

6,5 sec. 0-60, 255 Km/h max. speed!

Invidia Catback, DC-Race Header, 100 cells Cat, Honda K-pro (ECU-Tuning).

The Almera is my everyday driver, but the Honda is so amazing!

I love my N15, my first car was a n15, the GTI is the 3rd n15 I buy!
The VVL from Nissan is not the same as from Honda, but it goes rpm's as same. The Sr20de is a very good motor, but I like a VVL engine.I hope you understand this?

Sorry for my bad english is lng time ago! :D

a slightly modded n15 gti will beat a civic type r on the 1/4 mile, a member here called rowdy has a video of the actual hammering, i can't be bothered finding this though and i remember sri alan saying he fucked one up the butt in his autech

shaun said:
a slightly modded n15 gti will beat a civic type r on the 1/4 mile, a member here called rowdy has a video of the actual hammering, i can't be bothered finding this though and i remember sri alan saying he fucked one up the butt in his autech

Which is what im hoping for, by next summer. A CTR crusher.

how did you get gold oz super leggrras? thougt they only came on subaru fitment.if im wrong,thats my new choice of wheel! dont like kitted cars,but that really looks good.top marks!

Yes, thats right.The Sr20de has a lots of potenzial.The Motor is Top!!

Whats for mods I can do on the DE, that it will be an CTR crusher?

Also I need a 4-2-1 header, and a good catback ( not so loud ).I found two headers by the search control of this forum, what the best header for the DE?

I couldn't find any Catbacks!! :confused:

@sussex_gti: That normal 7x17" superleggeras, which I painted Gold :D

My new GTI goes JDM, discreet tuning (Never again GFK, I had so many problems with open cracks in the GFK and in the finish!).

Planned mods:

A Motion bumber with the german GTI lipp, no side kirts, maybe the english rear lipp for the GTI, light 16" rims and a INTRAXX ( good down)!
High Performance is much better than a GFK Bomber :D

Mods will include. cams, header full system, lightened flywheel, headwork, unichip.

Others, on this site will tell you a more detailed explanation.

And your English is incredible.

Reason tuned 20de's kick CTR is CTR's have the high revs and bhp but less torque, i quite fancy tuning a 2 litre in the future just to see a CTR drivers face when he loses, call an almera a granny car then hahaha

Back
Top Bottom