benmenz almera gti

so i recieved my new grill off elliot today tried it on
Photo016_001.jpg

Photo019.jpg

also ended up removing the bucket seat coz it sat too high and just wasn't very comfortable. going to go strip her down a bit more today.

where the hell you get one of those grills from?? iv been looking for one of them for ages! its a ph1 lucino init?:p

a decent spray shop will be able to match it easy enough with a paint laser!

it also measures the depth aswell as the colour!

basically a tube you put over and it flashes lots of different lights down the tunnel and gives the perfect match in colour

not sure what colour it is i know its not a nissan colour. it was already sprayed when i got it i think its a peugeot colour.

Its not a candy apple red, its the most metallic red available, think its a peugeot colour but i fell out with the sprayer as he was a half arsed clown so i'll never get the code off him. However clever places can find out with a small sample of it.

:lol:

well spank my ass where was that posted las i read it was kandy..

it has gone down in my books though its an n15 wearing an n16 coat and i dont like it... does it smell of onions?

I like :D bet you cant wait to drive it.

cant wait to drive it just need a job to pay insurance. love it to bits though. when i get a job and some money saved up im going to start upgrading my other engine and then swap them over. then bring on the drag strip.

Back
Top Bottom