Big power project begins

• Thread starter Thread starter iS_nEaR
  • Start date Start date
sparki said:
ah you boys will know drexel (rx7) i see him on another forum.

Yup Ben is very good friend of mine the actual best pic of the car i have is a pic of the Liner going round Castle coombe with me and Ben (Drexel) in the passenger seat filming when we had a UJCC track day there, however its an A3 size photo print i had made on the day by some professional guy so havnt been able to scan it and have it on my PC, thanks for all the nice comments by the way, it is a GTST, currently running Stage 1 mods and in the process of buying the necccesities for stage 2, just bought a HKS Turbo, Trust FMIC, HKS downpipe, Stainless Steel turbo Manifold, HKS wastegate and screamer pipe, Just need new 660 injectors, Apexi Power FC, and a uprated fuel pump and shoulod be looking at reaching 400 ponies quite comfortably, TBH its fast enough for me now but still to tempted to break the 400 barrier just the once!!!

Those of you who know of me, know that i own a Skyline and use the Almera as my run around, but thought id like to show you the beginings of the Big power mods i have planned for the skyline to be done over the winter period. Im hoping to be pushing around 400-450 bhp at 1.4 Bar although the turbo is capable of taking 1.8!!!!

Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold:
t.jpg

y.jpg

External Wastegate and screamer pipe assembly:
i.jpg

o.jpg

p.jpg

HKS Turbo:
u.jpg

a.jpg

just in the process of getting all the rest of the stuff required ie, apexi power FC, Trust FMIC, Custom FMIC piping for relocation of Turbo, Samco Hoses, 550 injectors, Boost Controller, Uprated fuel pump, Steel headgasket etc

you can pull alot of power out of the 25, plus its just rwd so it saves alot of transmission loss

have read recently on SOC that a guy who has had exact same spec done on his car achieved 450bhp before his standard clutch gave way, but Abbey Motorsports said with a twin plate fitted at least, it could easily reach over 500bhp at 1.4 bar, just as well i got that done ages ago!!! :D

this is what the engine will look like when completed
engine_work_09.jpg

and this is what it will sound like with the screamer pipe fitted:
http://media.putfile.com/R34-skyline-with-TD06

nice motor mate... soz about the ticket.... see you about!

swap keys some time ;)

nice lookin car, i like the look of the white wheels meself- almost put them on mine

lot of people dont seem to like white cars generally, but i do - had a white integra with a bodykit that was pretty cool

is that your castle in the background too? :O

you lucky git

haha

nice car mate.

Back
Top Bottom