Black 1998 Almera GTi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subtle.... he means means turn off your cap lock button ie STOP WRITING LIKE THIS we can't hear you shouting

OK GUYS NOT SELLING THIS ANY MORE OR BREAKING JUST KEEP LOOKING I`M STARTING MODS TOMORROW HOPE IT DOESN`T RAIN

LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE A PHASE 2 GTI HEADLIGHTS THANKS

i need help

the gti i got one side skirting is ok but other has 5 screws and has slight crack should i get another set `ph2 or
ph1???
as they say ph2 doesn`t fit on ph1 maybe previous owner forced it and screwed it on

i need help

the gti i got one side skirting is ok but other has 5 screws and has slight crack should i get another set `ph2 or
ph1???
as they say ph2 doesn`t fit on ph1 maybe previous owner forced it and screwed it on

p2 skirts will fit a p1.

if the previous owner had rust repaired on the sill at the rear the skirts probably wont fit...

hahaha,youve gone from breaking it to selling it, to keeping it and modding it in the next week r two!

krazy :lol:

selling my bootlid its rusty no wiper can see hole and no badge`s but comes with spoiler and ph1 inner lights
sory also hydrolics
very cheap give a call 07811472549

You're definitely friends of the Rich Tea. I'm getting a headache just reading this thread.

Slow down a bit dude, and please use more punctuation, grammar and generally correct English.

Besides that, any Gti can be brought back to former glory. I proved that. Spend an hour or so looking through the members rides pages, decide what you want to do then ask the questions. :)

You're definitely friends of the Rich Tea. I'm getting a headache just reading this thread.

Slow down a bit dude, and please use more punctuation, grammar and generally correct English.

Besides that, any Gti can be brought back to former glory. I proved that. Spend an hour or so looking through the members rides pages, decide what you want to do then ask the questions. :)

sorry mate:(

End of production phase 2's. Extra airbags etc. Not alot else really. A search will bring up countless bull shit that matters not one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom