Black Autech in Kingston

I saw a black autech around the Kingston area yesterday around 11am ish. It was parked outside some dairy warehouse. There were some other really nice cars on the same road to like a Focus ST, SLK 55 amg, Seat Cupra R and a neatly modded Golf tdi.

wonder if its the one jonnygti was going to look at? cant be many more black ones over here, strange how there seems to be a few over here but theres only 2 in the club afaik, would think every owner would get on here.

Good spot though mate, but damn the spoilers really are poo. And them Konig wheels don't suit it. The spoiler on Rob's Autech never looked that big in real life...must just be pictures.

Seen it a few times now, the owner must work there.
Took a better pic

I noticed it doesnt have a tax disk :confused:
Cant your car get towed away or clamped for something like that?

Autechs are a Japan-only version of the almera (Called the pulsar in japan, as was the sunny). it uses a different (Highport) variant of the SR20 than the GTi, along with a bit of weight loss and tuning.. do a search and it'll come up...

I have one yes.

The spoiler always looks fucking huge in photos, it really isn't which is one of the things TazGti said when he saw my car.

Those wheels look wank on it, they have to be Jap wheels, took me ages to choose mine, but I think they work well. :cool:

and the GTR badge - cock. :roll:

;)
Benskett said:
I have one yes.

The spoiler always looks fucking huge in photos, it really isn't which is one of the things TazGti said when he saw my car.

Those wheels look wank on it, they have to be Jap wheels, took me ages to choose mine, but I think they work well. :cool:

and the GTR badge - cock. :roll:

I did say that! :) had major doubts bout the Autech kit b4 i saw it in person.

the rear spoiler just 'fits' as do the sides and front! the rear bumper is standard phase 1 :confused: and believe me im glad im not the one that has to choose what goes best with the factory Autech kit :p

go customized Ben! mix it up

Corbs said:
Autechs are a Japan-only version of the almera (Called the pulsar in japan, as was the sunny). it uses a different (Highport) variant of the SR20 than the GTi, along with a bit of weight loss and tuning.. do a search and it'll come up...

Its interesting how they change things for different countries.
Nice to see something different/rare once in a while though I suppose!

Back
Top Bottom