blue n15 on the a14 parked up!! any one on here?

a nissan almera blue n15 on the a14 goin towards either the m6 or m1 parked at the layby it looked a bit like games... the guy was walking around it looking at all 4 tyres and that...

Was this yesterday & was the guy bald, wearing a blue shirt :confused:

If so, it was me, as summat fell off as I was coming out of Cambridge services, turned out it was one of the nuts that hold the manifold to the downpipe! :eek: :mad:

nah it was today mate!! and it was a light blue like games car even had the jdm grill standard appart from the exhaust cuz i drove past quick..

Here`s a shot of Sprints car next to mine.

Didn`t really wander around that much, so don`t know if there was another one on a different stand. :O

100_0260.jpg

yay my first spotted thread :lol:

almeras dont like curbs, was some making some pretty wierd noises on the way back, thought a damper was dead but were the bottom arm joins the car is a bit bent so its squeeking occasionally, its actually slightly below were the arm bolts though so nothings been pushed back etc, nothing serious and it will knock back out tomorrow.

lol i was goin bk towards huntingdon from glasgow and blackburn (900mile round trip) once i got off the m6 onto the a14 i see a almera parked up!! i was like im sure i recognise that... lol

was you in your car? didnt see it, although i was knackered after Rhyd had his little mini rave at 8am :lol:

Back
Top Bottom