Bono"s N15 GTI

Hi, Im new here. Here are some pictures of my GTI. Its Almera from 1997, also Phase 1.

Maybe the pictures are not wrong, and feel free to comments.

Interesting to see you have a heat shield around the air intake - do you think it makes much of a difference ? I know heat soak can reduce power output, do you have a cold air feed to the filter ?

very clean engine bay buddy, i like it. thats the kolor i wanted my rocker cover, however the paint i brought was a few shades to light. oh yeah ello n welkom

Hi, thanks for comments. first , I have an cold air feed. But I want to build it to the Blinker. Only I cant find discusion to this . It looks very good. I look for the header on eBay, but there are only with 2,25 collector, and I want with 2,5. And thanks for greetings.

Hi, I was a longer time out,. And now I make, some mods. First was shortshift from shortec, gear knob from Sportline, and the biggest are JWT S3 camshaft. From the S3 Im relly impressed, it has super sound . I give here pictures little bit leater.

Hi, now in the christmas I have a little bit time, also make the Suteki Vent, maybe tomorrow[ I give it on the car plus I become to Christmas Sparco pedals also I give they there too. Then I make some new photos. I was on Dyno, but the result is not very good. Power on wheels is only 111hp and Torque is only 158nm. I"v got JWT S3 Cams and KN air Filter., the power is lower or the same like without mods. Where can be the problem?

^ im not sure could be many things, rolling road power runs are poo. rolling road tune is tones better, just think if you have three runs over say 12months thats 1 tune up.

dd

Hi, I have new photos. The problem with the power on rolling road was wrong MAF sensor. Now is it ok. I mount Unorthodox cranck pulley, prothane engine mounts. Removed Ait condition and some stuf from interior. On 27th we wgot here drag race also I hope that I will see the diference with the mods.

Back
Top Bottom