budget project

think itll be right on the limit, but its going to be getting a braked hitch set up, to pull on the handbrake.

does any one know what the score is with using the handbrake on the calliper to do the job legally?

Very cool idea :)

Another item of interest of the AOC! Next up we need a BBQ :cool:
bbq.gif

I may be doing a BBQ and getting a tow bar... poor rear splitter lol

would be interesting to see the front of that micra bbq to see how its done

Also looking at finding some old mini caravans, already helped make a 7x5ft trailor, its awesome.

over 750kg, but it doesnt say if you can or cant use a disc and pad setup, all the trailers and caravans ive seen have drum and shoe setup

cov, if your after a towbar drop us a pm

well even more done last night, fuel tank removed, gear linkage gone, front suspension etc all of, and front end has been cut back, and the hitch/ frame at the front is ready to be welded on,

will get some pics on sunday when were back working on it

well even more done last night, fuel tank removed, gear linkage gone, front suspension etc all of, and front end has been cut back, and the hitch/ frame at the front is ready to be welded on,

will get some pics on sunday when were back working on it

bloody hell, this is moving fast, can't wait for it - this will be awesome!

well its now towable!

had to cut the car further back as it was to heavy, its getting there, will need a bit of filler lol

will try and get the pics up later on as there on me mates phone

one pic from a few weeks ago, will go through me phone and see if can find any more

loads more done since tho

Trailer1.jpg

bit more done tonight,

Image032.jpg

will try and get the other pics of me mates phone

Back
Top Bottom